1. Following the theme of Asian Youth Forum: Empowerment Through Development, write a compelling blog post on the importance of the youth in driving development. The entry must be refreshing, inspiring, and reflective of your unique view on the topic.
2. Topics may include any of the following:
- Youth employment, education, and building skills
- Youth working in impoverished conditions
- Youth entrepreneurship
- Youth empowerment
- Youth participation in local, national, and international development
- Youth access to water and adequate sanitation
- Youth participation in sanitation and health behavior change
3. Entries must be a minimum of 350 words and a maximum of 500 words. Photos and videos in the posts are highly encouraged.
4. To officially submit an entry
- Follow @ADBandNGOs and @Plan_India on Twitter
- Tweet @ADBandNGOs and @Plan_India the link to your entry with the hashtag #whyyouth
- Fill up the registration form and send to email@example.com
5. We are looking to increase youth participation through this activity. Participants are encouraged to share their entries with friends across social media networks.
6. Entries must be received by 30 March 2013. (23:59hrs +8 GMT)
7. Participants will receive an acknowledgment email upon receipt of entry.