Are you a passionate, 18 to 30 year old blogger with a keen interest in “Development Through Empowerment”?
Can you help spark meaningful online conversation?
Grab the exciting opportunity to be the official Social Media Correspondent for Asian Youth Forum co-hosted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) ADB and Plan India on 30 April to 01 May 2013 and for the Civil Society Program at the Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Asian Development Bank on 02 May to 05 May 2013 in New Delhi, India.
Here’s how to join the contest:
- Write a compelling blog post on the importance of the youth in driving development. The entry must be refreshing, inspiring, and reflective of your unique views on the topic.
- Follow @ADBandNGOs and @Plan_India on Twitter.
- Tweet @ADBandNGOs and @Plan_India the link to your blog entry. Use the hashtag #whyyouth
- Fill up the registration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rush your entries no later than 30 March 2013 (23:59hrs +8 GMT)
*Transportation, accommodations, and conference fees will be awarded to the winner. Finalists will be provided with accommodations and conference fees.
Download the Registration form via Dropbox.